What is Testosterone and what can it do for me?
A simple and straightforward explanation
WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone is a hormone produced mainly in the testicles. Testosterone mainly helps to maintain Bone density, Fat distribution, Muscle strength and mass, Red blood cell production, Sex drive and Sperm production.
WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
It is quite possible when using Testosterone to increase your muscle mass, improve your memory and concentration, give your libido a boost, and increase your energy level. The older you get, Testosterone Therapy may begin to sound like the miracle cure for some symptoms and also the key to the fountain of youth. Be warned that health benefits of Testosterone when it comes to age-related decline in Testosterone may not be all as clear as they may seem. Ensure that you get as much info on what’s known — and not known — about Testosterone before using.
Testosterone and its uses
Using Testosterone Replacement Therapy
TESTOSTERONE & ITS USES
A disease called Hypogonadism where the body cannot produce normal amounts of testosterone due to a testicular problem with the pituitary gland that controls the testicles is common. Using Testosterone replacement therapy may be able to help you to combat this and improve on symptoms of low testosterone and so you may opt to Buy Testosterone Steroids to help with this.
WHAT HAPPENS AS YOU GET OLDER?
Peak times for Testosterone are usually during teens and early adulthood. The older you get, you’re the lower your testosterone level gradually declines — around about 1 percent a year after age 30. Quite importantly, you should determine whether a low testosterone level is due to aging or if it is due to a disease (hypogonadism).
It is quite common place for men to experience lower testosterone levels as they age. Some of these symptoms are:
- Change in sexual functions which may include a reduction in sexual desire and less frequent spontaneous erections.
- Changes in sleep patterns. A low testosterone count can cause bouts of insomnia and or other sleep disturbances.
- Various physical changes are also possible. These can include increase in body fat, reduction in muscle bulk and strength, along with decreased bone density.
- Swollen or tender breasts (gynecomastia) and body hair loss are possible.
- Hot flushes and energy reduction are also possible.
- A low testosterone count can contribute to a decrease in motivation or self-confidence.
- You may experience sadness and depression or have trouble concentrating or remembering things.
All said, you must remember that with age, some of these signs and symptoms are inevitable and a normal part of aging. Other factors can be caused by various underlying factors. Some of these include medication side effects, thyroid problems etc. Having a blood test is the only way to diagnose a low testosterone level.
TYPES OF TESTOSTERONE AVAILABLE
Some of the main types are:
Buy Testosterone Cypionate
Buy Testosterone Enanthate
Buy Testosterone Propionate
- Testosterone Cypionate 85% 85%
- Testosterone Enanthate 60% 60%
- Testosterone Proprionate 75% 75%
Decrease per Year 1%
Decrease By age 75
Get in touch today if you need any further advice or information. We're always happy to help!